Thursday, March 5, 2015

Grand Canyon


We drove into a snowstorm to get to the Grand Canyon. We made it. It was snowy at the Grand Canyon and it was a little scary because we were on the edge of a 7,000 foot drop.

The Colorado River cut the canyon and it took 6 million years. At the bottom there are rocks 1,700,000,000 old. The river is very crazy and people ride canoes on the crazy river.

My family and I hiked on the edge of the canyon and me and my dad through snowballs off the rim. My brother would throw snowballs at branches with snow on them and then the snow falls off and when I walked under the branch the snowfalls on me.










23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey bryce, like the snow? :) class has been slow but fun. i hope u have a good trip.
    talk to you later.:)

    -jaren

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cool bryce this is aurora

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you come back soon!!!!!


    m - jaren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bryce:) It looks fun wherever you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi this is ember what are you doing Monday is loden birthday

    ReplyDelete


  8. i t
    s

    m e

    fnaf 3 is out!!!
    except its just beta
    -jaren

    ReplyDelete